OH. EM. GEE
This is so awesome! I’ve never really known what this was all about, and now I do, thanks to the stupendous Laura at Once Upon A Bookshelf! This is an award for blogs with under 200 followers, and the point is to discover new blogs, new opinions, and I’m really excited to answer the questions Laura’s chosen for her 11 nominees. There are a few rules, which are as follows:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
- Have your nominees answer your 11 questions
- Notify nominees through social media
So here I go!
1. Do you have a favourite blogger/youtuber?
I do- my favorite youtuber is actually Tobuscus, who does walkthroughs of video games and some random videos that don’t really do much but make you laugh. He also does ‘Literal Trailers’, in which he sings the literal description of a movie trailer. If I need to cheer up, I watch some Tobuscus.
2. What’s your favourite sweet treat?
Peanut Butter M&Ms. You can’t beat them.
3. Name one big thing you want to achieve in life.
Moving to another country. Preferably European, but maybe Israel or the island where Jurassic Park is.
4. Name a villainous character who you think was just misunderstood.
Wow, that’s a hard one. I think I have to say Loki (because of course) but also Javert from Les Miserables. The poor guy was just trying to do his job, and it drove him to suicide. After a gorgeous song, but still. He didn’t do anything wrong, really.
5. What’s is your biggest fear?
Being trapped one place for too long- for so long I’m unhappy.
6. If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be?
WHY. I can’t even answer this. It’s so hard. But I think….Gosh, I don’t even know. OH. Spiderman. For sure, Spiderman (the Andrew Garfield one. The ‘Amazing’ one. And Gwen Stacey. *the feels*)
7. What is your favourite TV show right now?
Psych will always be my love, but I’m obsessed with Arrested Development at this moment.
8. Which Disney princess/prince would you be?
Rapunzel. She’s fiery and smart, and she doesn’t need a prince to save her- she can save herself, and then she’ll be in love.
9. Who is the last person you texted?
My friend Maizie. She and I are planning a road trip/moving and we were talking about our plan for when we leave.
10. What film do you really want to see right now?
JURASSIC WORLD HANDS DOWN OH MY LANTA
11. What is the last thing you ate?
NOW, MY NOMINEES
Some of them have already done this, which is fine, I think? But I want them to know that they’re cool.
4. Book Snacks
9. Daily Josh
10. Short Story Long
11. Snuggly Nookery
MY 11 QUESTIONS
1. What is your favorite children’s book?
2. Do you listen to anything while you read?
3. What was the best book you read this year?
4. Do you have a favorite place?
5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What would your imaginary friend look like?
8. What kind of dinosaur are you?
9. In your opinion, what is the best dancing song?
10. What is your favorite quote from a pop song?
11. Do you sing out loud, in your head, or not at all?
So that’s that! I hope everyone I’ve nominated will be as excited as I am (THANKS LAURA) and I hope that everyone will be happy to discover new gems of blogs in the big blue Internet ocean. Now, I’m off to tell everyone that I nominated that they need to do this! Ciao!
Questions? Comments? Books you’d like me to review? Post a comment below and I’ll be sure to check it out!